Pages

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Skincare Routine

Hey guys! So today I want to do a blog post that's beauty-related, and that is my skincare routine! I love reading beauty blog posts and watching beauty gurus on YouTube and I see this done a lot on both; I though I'd share it will you all!

When I was in middle school/high school, I had acne. It wasn't horrible but it definitely wasn't mild either.  Finally about a year and a half ago, my skin cleared up. While I have slight acne scars, I don't have bad break outs anymore and just get the occasional pimple.  My skin is normal/oily combo.  

In the mornings, I use Neutrogena Ultra Gentle Daily Cleanser.  
Ultra Gentle Daily Cleanser
Honestly, I'm not the biggest fan of this face wash. It does do a good job of getting my skin clean, but I just feel like it is somewhat sub-par. Before this, I used the Neutrogena Visibly Bright Daily Facial Cleanser.

Visibly Bright™ Daily Facial Cleanser
I liked this face wash much more, plus it made my skin brighter and glowing.  I will definitely be going back to this after I am through with the Ultra Gentle cleanser!

As of right now, I typically skip using a moisturizer if I am wearing face makeup. If I wear face makeup, I use a BB cream, which is essentially a moisturizer in itself. However, if I happen to skip the BB cream, I will use either Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30

or the Olay Complete All Day Moisturizer with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 15— Normal.

At night, my skincare routine varies based on how much makeup I wore that day. 
First, I start off with the Neutrogena Naturals Fresh Cleansing + Makeup Remover.
Neutrogena® Naturals Fresh Cleansing + Makeup Remover
I love this product! It helps to not only clean my face, but also remove all of my face makeup.
Since this does not take all of my eye makeup off, I will then use Neutrogena Eye Makeup Remove Lotion - Hydrating.
Eye Makeup Remover Lotion - Hydrating
This product takes off all of my eye makeup, no matter how much I wearing. Plus, I love that it is hydrating because I feel as if many eye makeup removers tend to dry the area around my eyes out or leave a weird residue.  

If I'm feeling lazy and want a quicker way to take my eye makeup off, I will use the Simple Eye Make Up Remover Pads. 
Eye Make Up Remover Pads
These are quick, easy, and effective!

Once or twice I week, I will use a toner on my skin. I use the Neutrogena Pore Refining Toner. 
Pore Refining Toner
I really like this product because not only does it kind of deep clean my skin, it also minimizes the appearance of my pores.

Lastly, I moisturize my skin at night using the Aveeno Smart Essentials Nighttime Moisture Infusion.
I've blogged about this moisturizer before. It leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean, even in the morning. I highly recommend it!

I hope you guys enjoyed this! If you have any questions about any of these products, don't be afraid to ask!

No comments:

Post a Comment