Pages

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Busy Bee


Hi! Sorry I haven't blogged for a few days. I moved back to college this weekend because the Spring 2013 semester began on Monday, so I've been busy adjusting back to the college life! This semester is going to be interesting. I'm taking 6 classes, 3 of which are for my major. The other 3 are just core classes, but I'll be done with those after this semester, yay!

I'm somewhat excited for this semester because I'm taking my first class for public relations, finally! However, the rest of my classes really aren't too exciting and some are going to be pretty stressful. I'm taking a journalism class, which is the one I am terrified for. Fun fact, I used to be have a journalism concentration (my major is communication but we must pick a concentration for it). But after a few months into it, I realized that the journalism field is definitely not for me, so I switched my concentration to public relations. But now that I have to take a journalism class again, I'm pretty nervous! I'm not the best at news-style writing so it'll be interesting to see how it goes!


I have a few fun blog posts planned for the future, but just bear with me for a little bit because this week is busy! Sorry this wasn't too exciting or anything, but I thought I should just stop by and write a little before I go to my night class! 

I hope you all have an awesome week! 
Pinned Image



No comments:

Post a Comment