Pages

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Feeling Crafty: DIY iPhone Charger Decoration

As I've probably mentioned many times before, Pinterest is one of my favorite ways to waste time. I love looking at all the crafty things people make and pinning them to my "desire to be crafty" board like I'm actually suddenly going to be able to make them and have them turn out like their supposed to. 

While both of my parents have the crafty gene, I somehow missed out on it. I can't draw -- even my stick figures are sad looking. Every time I take on a DIY project I usually mess it up someway, somehow.

Finally, I decided to give crafting another go. And this time, I actually succeeded.
Granted, this is a super easy project and if I would've messed this up, that would just be plain sad. I found this one Pinterest, although I didn't pin the original post so I can't give the website for it.

Materials:
- washi tape or Scotch Expressions tape (what I used)
- iPhone charger



I picked up two different types of tape but you can use just one, or three if you'd like!

Final Product
(excuse my horribly chipped nails)

This was literally the easiest DIY ever and only took me about 5 minutes total.

I can't stop obsessing over how cute this turned out!


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. super cute! that would totally get rid of the confusion at gatherings when you don't know which charger is yours!

    ReplyDelete