Pages

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Motivation.

When it comes to exercising and eating healthy, it can be hard to stay motivated sometimes. For me personally, a lack of motivation is what leads me to make poor choices when trying to lose weight/get fit.

However, there are many tools available to help keep you motivated and on the right track.

1. Fitness section of Pinterest. I love Pinterest for many reasons, but one of my top reasons is for finding motivation to workout as well as great exercises and healthy recipes! If I want a new workout or am feeling a little unmotivated, I just go to the fitness section of Pinterest and I am always instantly motivated to get to work. There is a workout for everybody on there and it can also lead you to find other great sites, such as Fitsugar. 

2. Motivational Quotes. This one kind of goes hand-in-hand with #1 because I find the majority of my "fitness motivational quotes" on Pinterest. Below are some of my absolute favorite that are great reminders to just do it.



^ this one is my personal favorite ;)



3. Motivation/Inspiration Wall or Board. This is also another idea I found while on Pinterest. Essentially, decorate a wall or make a board full of pictures/quotes that motivate you. You can also keep track of your weight loss this way if that is what you're going for. Below are a few pictures of these motivation boards that I've found on Pinterest. My goal is to make one of these soon!





I hope these ideas helped you find new ways to get and stay motivated! Just remember to go out there and kick some bootay ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment